By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 csoy sauce
1green onion cut in half
2 Tbspdry red wine
1garlic clove, crushed
1 Tbspbrown sugar
How to Make Barbequed Pork
- Combine soy sauce, wine, sugar, honey, food coloring, cinnamon, onion and garlic in large bowl.
- Add pork, turning tenderloins to coat completely.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade.
- Place tenderloins on wire rack over baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven, turning and basting often with reserved marinade, until cooked through, about 45 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven; cool.
- Cut into diagonal slices.
- Makes about 8 appetizer size servings.