Barbecued Worm Sandwiches
Picture and recipe courtesy of tablespoon.com
- hot dogs each cut lenghtwise into 6 strips.
- 1/2 c
- favorite barbeque sauce
- 8 slice
- american cheese
- hamburger buns split and toasted
How to Make Barbecued Worm Sandwiches
- 1In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat hot dog strips over medium-high heat until strips begin to curl.
- 2Gently stir in barbecue sauce until hot dog strips are coated. Heat until bubbly.
- 3Place slices of cheese on bottom halves of buns. Top with hot dog mixture, and cover with top halves of buns.