How to Make Barbecued Spareribs
- 1Cut the ribs into serving size pieces. Arrange pieces in a 12x71/2x2 inch glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper and cook in microwave oven for 20 minutes, rearranging ribs every 5 minutes.
- 2Drain off juices and rearrange ribs in baking dish.
- 3Combine molasses, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, and salt.
Pour mixture over ribs.
- 4Micro-cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes, or until ribs are done. Occasionally baste and rearrange ribs in dish.
- 5Garnish ribs with lemon slices