Baked Pork Steaks
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 or 2 pkgpork steaks
1/2 bottleworchestire sauce
·lemon pepper seasoning
How to Make Baked Pork Steaks
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash pork steaks and then place them in a 9x13 baking dish or aluminum baking pan.
- Pour worchestire sause evenly over the pork steaks until every piece of meat is covered.
- Evenly distribute lemon pepper seasoning over pork steaks.
- Cover baking dish securely with aluminum foil. Bake at 325 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until tender and meat falls from the bone.
- ENJOY! ENJOY!! ENJOY!!!