Baked Pork Steaks
- 1 or 2 pkg
- pork steaks
- 1/2 bottle
- worchestire sauce
- lemon pepper seasoning
How to Make Baked Pork Steaks
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Wash pork steaks and then place them in a 9x13 baking dish or aluminum baking pan.
- 3Pour worchestire sause evenly over the pork steaks until every piece of meat is covered.
- 4Evenly distribute lemon pepper seasoning over pork steaks.
- 5Cover baking dish securely with aluminum foil. Bake at 325 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until tender and meat falls from the bone.
- 6ENJOY! ENJOY!! ENJOY!!!