★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/4 crice (i prefer minute rice pre-cooked)
2 can(s)golden mushroom soup
1/2 cwater, as needed
How to Make Baked Pork Chops with Rice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, bring amount of water shown on Minute Rice Box.
- Heat enough vegetable oil in a skillet to fry pork chops. You want oil to be hot! Season your Pork Chops as desired. Fry for about 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Remove boiling water from heat and add 1 tablespoon of margarine and the rice to pan. Let it stand for 5 minutes, stirring with a form at least once during this time. When done add the golden mushroom soup, mixing completely. At this time if you think you need to add a little water, do so and mix.
- In a sprayed glass baking dish, pour half of the rice. Place the pork chops on top of the rice. Pour the rest of the rice on top.
- Remove from oven and serve.