- pork chops
- 1 1/4 c
- rice (i prefer minute rice pre-cooked)
- 2 can(s)
- golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- water, as needed
How to Make Baked Pork Chops with Rice
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, bring amount of water shown on Minute Rice Box.
- 2Heat enough vegetable oil in a skillet to fry pork chops. You want oil to be hot! Season your Pork Chops as desired. Fry for about 6-7 minutes on each side.
- 3Remove boiling water from heat and add 1 tablespoon of margarine and the rice to pan. Let it stand for 5 minutes, stirring with a form at least once during this time. When done add the golden mushroom soup, mixing completely. At this time if you think you need to add a little water, do so and mix.
- 4In a sprayed glass baking dish, pour half of the rice. Place the pork chops on top of the rice. Pour the rest of the rice on top.
- 5Remove from oven and serve.