Baked Italian Sausage and Potatoes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 to8
- sweet italian sausage
- 3 large
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or oleo
- onion,peeled and sliced
- salt,pepper,and oregano
How to Make Baked Italian Sausage and Potatoes
- 1Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.Cut each half crosswise into one-forth inch slices.
- 2Generously grease bottom of shallow casserole with oil(may use Pam).
- 3Arrange sliced potatoes in casserole.Season with salt,pepper,and oregano.
- 4Dot with butter.Top with sliced onion.
- 5Cut sausages into forths.Place on top of onions.Sprinkle with oregano.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Stir and bake 30 minutes more.