Baked Italian Sausage and Potatoes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 to8sweet italian sausage
2 Tbspbutter or oleo
1onion,peeled and sliced
How to Make Baked Italian Sausage and Potatoes
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.Cut each half crosswise into one-forth inch slices.
- Generously grease bottom of shallow casserole with oil(may use Pam).
- Arrange sliced potatoes in casserole.Season with salt,pepper,and oregano.
- Dot with butter.Top with sliced onion.
- Cut sausages into forths.Place on top of onions.Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Stir and bake 30 minutes more.