Baked Glazed Ham1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Baked Glazed Ham
- Heat oven to 375.
- Combine sugar, chili powder, paprika, cumin, cinnamon and cloves in small bowl.
- Score top and sides of ham with knife in a crisscross pattern.
- Sprinkle with spice mixture. Place ham in a 17x11 inch roasting pan.
- Bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours until instant-read thermometer in center registers 140. (After 1 hour, cover ham loosely with foil to prevent over-browning).
- Combine preserves and orange juice in small cup.
- Uncover ham; brush with preserves.
- Bake 5 minutes more. Let stand 15 minutes.