10 lbpork loin
2 boxpork stuffing
1 smallwhite onion
14-18 slicethick cut bacon
1 boxwooden toothpicks
1 boxaluminum foil
1 jar(s)apple wood pork seasoning
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Loin
- Preheat oven to 350
- Butterfly your entire pork loin down the middle;long ways; leaving the halves thinly attached
- Rub entire pork loin down with the apple wood seasoning
- Chop 1 cup of your celery and onion
- Cook stuffing adding the celery, onions to the boiling water to soften before adding the stuffing mix
- Spoon cooked stuffing mixture into the middle of the pork loin
- Add craisins onto the stuffing
- Close the pork loin
- Wrap the entire length of the pork loin with your bacon, going around and secure each slice with a toothpick.
- Wrap in foil and place in oven on a large cooking sheet
- Bake at 350 covered for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven. Remove foil and check for pinkness, if found return to the oven until fully cooked.
- When fully cooked set your oven to high broil to toast the bacon tops.
- After toasting remove from oven and slice between each slice of bacon and serve