Bacon Wrapped Marinated Pork Loin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. dry sherry
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried minced onions
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless pork loin
- 8 to 10 slices hickory smoked bacon
- wooden skewers or toothpicks.
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Marinated Pork Loin
- 1Mix soy sauce, brown sugar,sherry, dried onions, cinnamon, olive oil and garlic powder in large resealable plastic bag. Seal and mix together. Add pork. seal and marinate in refrigerator for 6 to1 2 hours.
- 2Partially cook bacon, rendering some of the fat, and drain. Wrap bacon around pork and pin with water soaked skewers or toothpicks to hold bacon in place. Preheat grill to medium high to high heat.
- 3Grill meat over hot coals til well done, about 15 to 25 minutes. Cut into medallions and serve. Serves 4 to 6