Bacon Pork Pops on LemonGrass Sticks
- 1/2 lb
- thin-cut bacon, minced
- 1 lb
- ground pork butt
- 2 clove
- garlic, grated
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp
- fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- kosher salt & black pepper
- stalks lemongrass, cut into 12 sticks (4 inchs each)
- sweet chili sauce, for dipping
How to Make Bacon Pork Pops on LemonGrass Sticks
- 1Preheat the broiler, Lightly mixthe Bacon, Ground Pork, Garlic, Cilantro, Ginger, Sugar, and Soy Sauce in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Dampen your hands, Form the meat into 12 balls. Thread a piece of Lemongrass halfway through each ball. Press the meat mixture down the stalk to form a sausage-like shape. Leaving some of the stalk uncovered for the handle.
- 3Put the pops on a foil-lined broiler pan and broil until golden brown. 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Serve with Sweet Chili Sauce.