★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 mediumboneless pork chops
1/2 ozreal bacon bits (half of a 3 oz package)
1 cbread crumbs
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
·chopped green onions to garnish
How to Make Bacon Cheddar Pork Chops
- preheat oven to 400.
- set out 2 pie dishes, or similar dish. in 1 whisk together the eggs and milk.
- in the other, mix together the bacon bits, bread crumbs and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- dip the pork chops in the egg/milk mixture and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- shake of any excess crumbs and then dip back into the egg/mix mixture again.
- dridge in the breadcrumb combination and press the mixture into each side.
- spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, and place the pork chops in.
- cast iron works best as it helps crisp the crust better, but its not a necessity if you don't have one.
- sprinkle on any remaining breadcrumb mixture and press down lightly.
- bake for 30 minutes, carefully flipping over halfway through cooking.
- sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and return to the oven for 2 minutes, just enough to melt the cheese.
- garnish with chopped green onions,