- bacon strips, diced
- (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, divided
- 1 c
- (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
How to Make Bacon Bread
- 1In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes or until partially cooked; drain on paper towels. Roll out dough to 1/2-in. thickness; brush with 1 tablespoon of oil. Cut into 1-in. pieces; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, cheese, dressing mix and remaining oil; toss to coat.
- 2Arrange pieces in a 9-in. x 5-in. oval on a greased baking sheet, layering as needed... I actually just find it easier to use a bundt pan Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cover with foil; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 1 loaf--16 servings.