How to Make Aunt Sharon's Smoked Sausage Dinner in a Pot
- Place cut potatoes in a large stock pot and put them around the inside edges of the pot; place cabbage and carrots in the center.
- Add onions on top of the carrots and cabbage.
- Sprinkle all with salt and pepper.
- Add enough water in the pot to come half way up the vegetables.
- Cut sausage into chunks and lay on top of veggies. Cover with a tight lid.
- Cook on medium heat for 45 minutes.
- **You can make this as large or as small as you want. Just adjust the pot and the vegetables.