How to Make Aunt Sharon's Smoked Sausage Dinner in a Pot
- 1Place cut potatoes in a large stock pot and put them around the inside edges of the pot; place cabbage and carrots in the center.
- 2Add onions on top of the carrots and cabbage.
- 3Sprinkle all with salt and pepper.
- 4Add enough water in the pot to come half way up the vegetables.
- 5Cut sausage into chunks and lay on top of veggies. Cover with a tight lid.
- 6Cook on medium heat for 45 minutes.
- 7**You can make this as large or as small as you want. Just adjust the pot and the vegetables.