Asparagus Ham Rolls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 tspwhite pepper
8 sliceham, cooked and thinly sliced
1/4 cbread crumbs
How to Make Asparagus Ham Rolls
- In a saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and cook until thick.
- Gradually stir in milk and cook until bubbly and thickened.
- Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Place three asparagus stalks on each ham slice.
- Roll up; secure with toothpicks if necessary.
- Place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; cover with cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.