I usually brine ribs and cook with coke as well with this recipe, gets them nice and tender.
- 4 to 4-1/2 pounds bone-in pork country-style spareribs
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 jar (12 to 13 ounces) plum preserves or preserves of your choice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
How to Make Asian Ribs
- 1Place ribs in two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes; drain.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Set aside 3/4 cup sauce for serving.
- 3Brush ribs with some of the remaining sauce. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until ribs are tender, turning and basting frequently with remaining sauce. Serve with reserved sauce.