Apricots & cream sauce for pork chops
Irisa Raina 9
These are also good baked, or pan fried!
- 1 cup coffee cream “ unflavored”
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2.5 ounces dried apricots “chopped”
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from caned chipotles in adobo
How to Make Apricots & cream sauce for pork chops
- 1Bring the cream and syrup to a simmer, stir.
- 2Chop the apricots into small pieces. Add the apricots and adobo to the sauce and simmer for about 30 SECONDS. Stir and turn off the heat and let this cool. This will have thickened some what.
- 3Put two thick bone in pork chops in a pan. With a meat tenderizer poke holes in the chops, you can also use a fork.