Apricot Pork Chops
It is good with rice, and some additional chopped green onions as a garnish. Goes great with broccoli or green beans.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- unpeeled apricot halves, drained
- 1/4 c
- apricot juice drained from the can
- 1-1/2 lb
- pork chops
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- green onions, chopped
How to Make Apricot Pork Chops
- 1Drain the apricots, reserving 1/4 cup syrup; cut each in half.
- 2In skillet, brown the pork chops in small amount of olive oil; pour off all fat when they are browned on both sides.
- 3Combine soup, sour cream, reserved syrup and green onions; add to the pork chops. Reduce heat.
- 4Cover and simmer about 25 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- 5Add apricots to pan and cook about 5 more minutes.