Apricot Pork Chops
It is good with rice, and some additional chopped green onions as a garnish. Goes great with broccoli or green beans.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozunpeeled apricot halves, drained
1/4 capricot juice drained from the can
1-1/2 lbpork chops
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/3 csour cream
2 Tbspgreen onions, chopped
How to Make Apricot Pork Chops
- Drain the apricots, reserving 1/4 cup syrup; cut each in half.
- In skillet, brown the pork chops in small amount of olive oil; pour off all fat when they are browned on both sides.
- Combine soup, sour cream, reserved syrup and green onions; add to the pork chops. Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 25 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add apricots to pan and cook about 5 more minutes.