6 mediumpork chops, center cut
1 boxstuffing mix - i find cornbread one works nicely, but you can use whichever you prefer
1 can(s)16 - 20 oz apple pie filling
How to Make Appled Pork Chops
- Add either Olive Oil or Veg Oil whichever you prefer to skillet and proceed to simply brown pork chops to a light golden brown color...remove from pan and set aside
- Take Apple pie filling and pour to cover bottom of 9x13 baking dish
- Place browned pork chops on top of apple filling.
- Take your boxed stuffing mix and combine ingredients in a bowl but do not cook stuffing, spread on top of browned pork chops
- cover with aluminum foil and place in 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes...remove foil and continue cooking for additional 5 to 8 minutes this helps to crust up the stuffing.