Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- heavy duty foil
- 1 pkg. stuffing mix for pork, 6 oz
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 1 1/4 inches thick
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2tbsp. packed brow sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
How to Make Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Line a 10 x 15 inch pan with foil
- 2Prepare stuffing mix as the package directs. Stir in apple and cranberries.
- 3Cut a pocket in each pork chop with a sharp knife. Put chops in the foil lined pan; season with salt and pepper. Stuff each chop with 1/2 cup of stuffing. Press to flatten.
- 4Bake for 18 to 20 minute; remove from oven. Preheat broiler. Mix brown sugar and melted butter. Brush onto chops. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 5 to 8 minutes or til browned. Serves 4