☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6pork chops, boneless or with bone
4-6apples, i prefer granny smith
1onion, sliced thinly
2 Tbspcaraway seeds
·garlic salt and pepper
How to Make Apple Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place apple slices in a 9 by 13 baking dish, scatter onions on rop.
- Drizzle honey over apples and onion, then sprinkle 1tablespoob over apples and onions
- Prepare pork chops by spreading with dijon mustard and season with garlic salt and pepper, place over apples and onions.
(I usually sear my pork chops before adding the mustard)¢
- Sprinkle pork chops with remaining caraway seeds
- Cover with foil, , bake at 350 for an hour