Bethany's Apple, Onion & Bacon Pizza
Can make into a yummy appetizer as well! Just be sure to increase the amount of ingredients as needed.
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
- apples, cored, peeled, sliced
- onion, halved & sliced
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked, then crumbled
- 1 jar(s)
- apple butter
- optional: shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Bethany's Apple, Onion & Bacon Pizza
- 1Spread pizza dough out on a pizza pie pan all the way to the edges of the pan
- 2Spread liberally with the apple butter, up to about 1/2 inch from edges
- 3Layer apple slices, onion slices, then top with crumbled bacon.
- 4Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes, or until crust is a golden brown and apples & onions are cooked & softened.
- 5Using a pizza cutter (or a large knife) cut into 8-10 slices.
- 6Variation: You can also make this a large rectangle pizza and cut into small bite-sized pieces for an appetizer!
- 7Optional: Top with a light layer of cheddar cheese