Bethany's Apple, Onion & Bacon Pizza
Can make into a yummy appetizer as well! Just be sure to increase the amount of ingredients as needed.
How to Make Bethany's Apple, Onion & Bacon Pizza
- Spread pizza dough out on a pizza pie pan all the way to the edges of the pan
- Spread liberally with the apple butter, up to about 1/2 inch from edges
- Layer apple slices, onion slices, then top with crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes, or until crust is a golden brown and apples & onions are cooked & softened.
- Using a pizza cutter (or a large knife) cut into 8-10 slices.
- Variation: You can also make this a large rectangle pizza and cut into small bite-sized pieces for an appetizer!
- Optional: Top with a light layer of cheddar cheese