Amazing Crockpot Pulled Pork
- 10 lbs
- boneless pork pieces or roast
- 1 liter bottle
- root beer
- 2 tsp
- finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp
- meat tenderizer, seasoned or plain
- 2 to 4 bottle
- barbecue sauce ( don't skimp ) i prefer spicy honey with garlic.
How to Make Amazing Crockpot Pulled Pork
- 1Place pork in crockpot and just cover with root beer
- 2Add chopped garlic and meat tenderizer
- 3Cover and cook on low about 7 hr. I used small various sizes of inexpensive boneless pork and it took 7 hrs.
- 4Remove from root beer and discard the root beer.
- 5Cool and shred.
Add barbecue sauce till very moist Add seasonings if desired. I use seasoned meat tenderizer and don't have to add any other seasonings.
- 6May return to crockpot on low to reheat and blend flavors.
- 7I serve on toasted, buttered sour dough bread with pickles and sliced sweet onions.