Amazing Crockpot Pulled Pork
10 lbsboneless pork pieces or roast
1 liter bottleroot beer
2 tspfinely chopped garlic
2 tspmeat tenderizer, seasoned or plain
2 to 4 bottlebarbecue sauce ( don't skimp ) i prefer spicy honey with garlic.
How to Make Amazing Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Place pork in crockpot and just cover with root beer
- Add chopped garlic and meat tenderizer
- Cover and cook on low about 7 hr. I used small various sizes of inexpensive boneless pork and it took 7 hrs.
- Remove from root beer and discard the root beer.
- Cool and shred.
Add barbecue sauce till very moist Add seasonings if desired. I use seasoned meat tenderizer and don't have to add any other seasonings.
- May return to crockpot on low to reheat and blend flavors.
- I serve on toasted, buttered sour dough bread with pickles and sliced sweet onions.