★★★★★ 1 vote5
4lbs. bone-in pork chops
1red and yellow pepper, cut into chunks
2cans pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
1/2 cfat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
1/2 csweet and sour sauce
1 1/2 tspgarlic powder
2 cminute white rice, uncooked
How to Make Aloha Pork Chop Skillet
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chops; cook 5 min. on each side or until browned on both sides.
- Add peppers, pineapple with its juice, broth, sweet and sour sauce and garlic powder; mix well. Bring to boil.
- stir in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until chops are cooked through.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 min.