Al Pastor Tacos
Melana Burri Jones
- 1 1/2 lb
- pork loin chops, boneless (cut into bite sizes pieces)
- 16 oz
- dole pineapple (tibets) well drained, but save juice for later cooking
- 1/2 c
- sweet onion
- 1/2 bunch
- cilantro, fresh
- 1 pkg
- soft shell tacos (taco size)
- 1 pkg
- mccormicks al pastor taco seasoning
How to Make Al Pastor Tacos
- 1First cut up Pork into bite size pieces, place pork into a zip lock bag with McCormicks Al Pastor taco seasoning mix and let set in refridgerator for 30 min.
- 2While Pork is setting, Dice onion and Cilantro into small pieces. Drain pineapple and set juice to the side.
- 3Cook Pork in a skillet with intructions from the McCormicks seasoning packet. When pork is done drain off juices and place back into pan. Then pour in pineapple juice and simmer for about 5 min. Then drain juice off. Return pork to pan and over low heat stir in pineapple. Do not cook just warm.
- 4Serve on soft taco shells with diced onion and cilantro on top. Roll up and Enjoy!!