Accidental Pork Chops
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6-8pork chops (thick cut)
3 Tbspolive oil
20 largemushrooms, washed sliced 1/4 inch thick
1/4 csweet wine, marsala or moscato will work
1/2 cbottled teriyaki sauce
1 can(s)white sauce (10 1/2 oz.)
How to Make Accidental Pork Chops
- In large skillet brown pork chops in 2 T. melted butter and 2 T. olive oil. 2 - 3 minutes on each side.Remove chops from pan.
- Add remaining butter and olive oil to pan drippings. Add mushrooms and saute until golden brown. About 3 minutes.
- Add wine and teriyaki sauce and simmer about 3-4 minutes.
- Add white sauce and stir until smooth and completely blended.
- Place half of the pork chops into a greased 3 quart casserole dish. Pour 1/2 of the sauce over the pork chops, layer remaining port chops and pour remaining sauce over. Bake 350 for 1 1/2 hours until pork chops are tender.