4pork chops, about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick (if too thick the rice will over cook in the time it takes to get the chops done)
1 clong grain white rice (uncooked)
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
How to Make 5 Ingredient Pork Chop Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the water, cream of mushroom soup and the dry onion soup mix.
- Place the rice in the bottom of an oven proof casserole dish that will fit the pork chops in one layer.
- Pour half of the liquid mixture over the rice and stir to make sure it is evenly mixed with the rice.
- Lay pork chops on top of the rice.
- Pour the rest of the liquid over the pork chops.
- Cover the casserole dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until chops are done.
- NOTE The soup mix and the canned soup have lots of salt so I do not add any. Be careful if you do add some.