48 Yang Chow Fried Rice
10 smalluncooked shrimps
2 cof cold cooked riced *place the cooked rice in the refrigerator overnight
1stem green onion chop pieces
2 largeeggs break up
1/2 tspchicken knorr
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 smallred onion chopped
2 Tbspfrozen carrots, green beabs
1/2 cbarbecued pork or cooked ham
1/2 mediumonion cut grain
1/2 tspsesame oil
1 tspsoy sauce
How to Make 48 Yang Chow Fried Rice
- Clean the shrimp and remove shell,head and tail. Heat the wok with 1 tablespoon oil. Add garlic and shrimp. Saute till fully cooked. Once cooked set aside.
- Prepare Ingredients:
Cut roasted pork
Chop onion and green onion stem
Mince garlic and red onion
Prepare 2 tablespoons of frozen carrots and green beans
- Scramble 1 egg with a pinch of salt and then set aside.
- Add oil to the wok and saute the onion.
Then add the cold rice and stir fry.
*Leaving the rice in the refrigerator overnight separates the rice when cooked to avoid the rice to stick together
- When the rice is warm and golden brown then add all the ingredients and stir fry.
- Once everything is fully cooked add the Chicken Knorr, soy sauce and salt. Garnish with green onion and enjoy!