Utica Greens Pizza with Hot Capicola Ham
How to Make Utica Greens Pizza with Hot Capicola Ham
- Preheat oven to highest temperature it allows. Mine will let me set it at 550 degrees. I start my pizza on the bottom of the oven close to heat source. For the last 5 minutes I move it to the top to cook the top.
- Lightly grease pizza pan. I use my 10 inch cast iron griddle. But you can use what works best for you.
- Stretch the dough to fit. I like mine nice and thin with a thicker crust around the edge.
- Once the dough is set to your liking. Smear it with Ricotta Cheese. I use an offset spatula to create an even layer.
- Once you have the ricotta layer set, add a layer of Utica Greens. I just break off pieces and dot them everywhere.
- The next layer is the Capicola Ham. I take my slices and chop them up in bite size pieces and dot those over the layer of greens.
- For the last layer I take a handful of mozzarella and sprinkle on top .
- Place pan in bottom of oven cook for 15-20 minutes. Be sure to check often, oven temps vary for everyone. Once the crust is crispy and golden brown, I then move it to the top of the oven to ensure the toppings are cooked.
- Eat and enjoy!
You can find me elsewhere too:
My Blog-Ma's Aprong Strings: masapronstrings.blogspot.com