Spicy Chicken-Peanut Thai Pizza
Daily Inspiration S
Recipe is from Midwest Living Magazine
- 1 lb
- homemade or purchased pizza dough
- 3/4 c
- purchased peanut sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 c
- purchased deli chicken (or rotisserie), chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- shredded carrots
- 1/3 c
- thinly sliced snow peas
- 1/4 c
- thinly sliced green onions
- 3 Tbsp
- snipped fresh cilantro
- chopped peanuts for garnish
How to Make Spicy Chicken-Peanut Thai Pizza
- 1Press the dough into a 14-inch circle on a baking sheet. Spread 1/2 cup peanut sauce evenly over dough. Top with chicken and mozzarella cheese.
- 2Bake in a 500 degrees F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- 3Top baked pizza with shredded carrot, snow peas, green onions and cilantro. If you like, drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup peanut sauce. My addition: sprinkle some chopped peanuts on top.