Quick and Easy Pizza Pie
These pizza's can be made ahead of time and frozen. You do not have to thaw before cooking. This recipe is ideal for last minute snacks or appetizers.
- large italian rolls (round) or english muffins (i use english muffins)
- 1-2 tsp
- olive oil per half and rub into roll or muffin
- 1 Tbsp
- sauce to each roll or muffin
- sprinkle (over sauce) a little oregano, black pepper and grated parmesan cheese.
- 12 slice
- mozzarella cheese (1 slice per roll or muffin)
- add slivers of salami or pepperoni
How to Make Quick and Easy Pizza Pie
- 1Oil the bottom of a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- 2Cut the rolls or English Muffins in half and place each half on the cookie sheet.
- 31 to 2 tsp. of olive oil on each half of roll or English Muffin and spread around.
- 4Spread a small amount of sauce on each half.
- 5Sprinkle with a little oregano, pepper and grated Parmesan Cheese.
- 6Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- 7Add the slivers of salami or pepperoni slices.
- 8Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.