Philly Cheese Steak Crescent Pizza
WaffleCrumbs aka Lyn
Really enjoyed this recipe. So easy & so versatile! *Reheat leftovers in oven, as crust becomes soggy.
Calories per serving: 230, cal., 13 g. fats, 15 g. carbs., protein 12 g.
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 1/2 lean meat, 1 1/2 fat
- 8 oz
- can pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 oz
- thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 Tbsp
- purchased italian dressing
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- olive or vegetable oil
- 1 c
- coarsely chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp
- beef flavored instant bouillon
How to Make Philly Cheese Steak Crescent Pizza
- 1Heat oven to 375*. Unroll dough in ungreased 13x9" pan. Press over bottom and 1/2" up sides. Firmly press perforations to seal. Wrap beef tightly in foil. Place both crescent dough and beef in oven. Bake at 375* for 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
- 2Arrange warm beef over partially baked crust. Brush with dressing. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven, bake an additional 8-10 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 3Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onions and bouillon; cook and stir 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently. Spoon cooked vegetables over melted cheese.