Mallary's Grilled Pizza
How to Make Mallary's Grilled Pizza
- 1Get a package of pizza crust mix that you just add water to and make the dough.
- 2Heat up your bbq grill. Have all topping & sauce ready by the grill.
- 3Split the dough ball into 2 portions and get 2 pieces of oiled foil. Spread out 1of the portions of dough on each foil & then flop the crust (dough down/foil up) onto the hot grill, direct heat.
- 4Cook a few minutes until grill marks and bubbles appear (peel off foil about the same time). Flip crust. Add sauce & topping, but not too much.
- 5Once bottom crust is cooked, slide over to indirect heat & close the grill to melt cheese.
- 6Repeat with 2nd dough portion.