- • 1 onion, thinly sliced (or 1 cup of frozen onions
- three Tbsp
- olive oil
- three clove
- chopped garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- one bunch
- two c
- grated cheese
- pizza dough (pillsbury thin crust)
- roasted red peppers
- feta cheese
- pepperoni optional
- half jar(s)
- marinara sauce
- 6 cheese italian blend shredded cheese
- basil, crushed red peppers, garlic
- fresh parsely
How to Make Kale Flatbread
- 11.In large skillet over medium-high, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add in garlic, onion, salt & pepper. Stir occasionally until softened, or about 4 minutes.
2.Add kale de stemmed and the leaves cut up. Not all of it will fit, so toss frequently and add more when there’s room in the skillet. Cook until softened, and move to bowl to cool and drain.
- 23.Lightly oil baking sheets, and place rolled-out dough on top. Brush dough with oil. Add cheese, toppings and kale mixture. add other desired toppings. You can add marinara sauce and pesto which I love and fresh herbs.
4.Bake for 15-18 minutes at 450° F.
- 3Cut in squares and serve.