Easy Cheesy Mushroom,Sausage, and Egg Pizza
1 tube(s)cresent rolls
1 cpolska kielbasa sausage( cut in small cubes)
2 cmushrooms ( diced small)
4 smalleggs whipped
2 csharp cheddar cheese (separated)
1 tspcoconut oil
1 tspgarlic salt
How to Make Easy Cheesy Mushroom,Sausage, and Egg Pizza
- Spray a small cookie sheet with pam, open tube of crescent rolls, unroll , I just press them on to the cookie sheet, bake in 375 degree oven about 8 minutes.
- In medium sauté pan add coconut oil , add polska kielbasa, and mushrooms sprinkle with garlic salt. Cook on medium till mushrooms are done.
- Spray a small sauté pan, whip eggs and milk together add to small pan cook on low stirring to make scrambled eggs.
when done mix with mushrooms and sausage
- Take crust out of oven sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese, since crust is hot the cheese will melt a little.
- Add sausage, mushrooms, and eggs, top with the rest of the cheese, return to oven for about 5 minutes.
- I don't cook the egg mixture with the mushrooms because they get dark, but can be mixed when both are done cooking.