32 ozmarinara sauce, homemade or jarred
8 ozhot water
8regular lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 1/2 cricotta cheese, part skim
4 ozmozzarella cheese, shreaded
2 smallzucchini, sliced very thin
How to Make Zucchini Lasagna
- Mix the water and sauce together. Layer a 9x13 glass dish with 1/4 of the sauce water mix, followed by 3 noodles, 1/2 the ricotta, 1/2 the zucchini, 1/2 half the mozzarella and 1/4 the sauce water mix.
- Repeat the same for the next layer. Top with 2 noodles and remaining sauce water mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap, venting corner.
- Microwave on HI for 8 minutes, REDUCE POWER TO 50% and microwave for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving. I actually like it better the second day, heated over.