How to Make Zucchini and Spaghetti Pancakes
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2In the meantime heat the 1/4 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet pan over medium heat.
- 3Add the onion, zucchini and cook until soft, approximately 8 minutes.
- 4Once the veggies are cooked, add them with the spaghetti, eggs and Parmesan.
- 5Season with 1/4 tsp. salt.
Heat the remaining 1/4 cup of oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- 6Working in batches cook 3/4 cup portions of the spaghetti mixture until golden and crisp, approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- 7Serve with the marinara sauce.