This recipe was posted on a cooking site by a member named Dutchie326. I added my photo.
1-12 ozpackage uncooked egg noodles
3 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
4 largecloves garlic-minced
4 czucchini-peeled and shredded
1 cmilk-whole or reduced fat-not skim
8 ozlow fat cream cheese-cubed
1/2 cfresh basil-chopped
·salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese-a must
How to Make Zucchini Alfredo
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic, and cook 2 minutes.
- Mix in zucchini, and cook 10 minutes, until some of the moisture has evaporated.
- Pour the milk into the skillet, and stir in cream cheese until melted. Mix in basil.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add the Parmesan cheese. Serve over the cooked egg noodles.