Zippy Baked Ziti
1 lbcooked ziti (or penne) pasta, cooked al dente
3 1/2 cmmmarinara sauce (see recipe, or use pre-made)
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese, divided
1/4 cgrated romano cheese
1 lbfresh mozzarella (1/2 lb cubed, 1/2 lb sliced)
2 dash(es)black pepper
1 pinchcrushed red pepper
How to Make Zippy Baked Ziti
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with the Mmmarinara sauce, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, all of the Romano, and the mozzarella cubes.
- Season with the red pepper and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Transfer the pasta mix into an oiled 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover the top of the pasta with the mozzarella slices, and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake until lightly browned, approximately 30 minutes.