Wild about mushrooms
1/3 cbutter, cut into pieces
2 clovegarlic, chopped fine
3/4 ptheavy cream
2 Tbspchopped parsley
·salt & pepper to taste
1/3 cwhite cooking wine
·angel hair pasta
How to Make Wild about mushrooms
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add mushroom and stir to coat.
- Raise heat as mushrooms exude water.Add white wine, Saute,stirring 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir in cream and parsley. Stir until thickened 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan.