☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 spray
- cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic, minced (or to taste)
- 1 c
- frozen vegetarian gronud meat substitute
- 1/2 c
- tomato sauce, canned
- 1/4 c
- diced tomatoes with seasonings
- 1 c
- whole-wheat spaghetti, cooked
- 1 oz
- fat-free soy cheese, grated or shredded
- 2 c
- asparagus spears seasoned and roasted with...
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
How to Make Weight Watchers Pasta with "Meat" Sauce
- 1Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook, stirring, until lightly browned. Add "meat" and cook, stirring and breaking it up with a wooden spoon until crumbled and heated through (check package directions).
- 2Add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes; heat through and season to taste. Spoon sauce over hot pasta; sprinkle with cheese and serve with asparagus that's been tossed with oil and roasted.