Very Veggie Pasta
- finely diced 1 sm onion, 2 carrots, 3 celery stalks, 1 yellow squash, 1 green squash, 1/2 tbs minced garlic & i pkg mushrooms
- thinly sliced sweet italian sausages & quarter a 2 inch stack of pepperoni slices
- add 2 cans of diced tomatoes, 1 can of tomato sauce, & 1 lg jar of spaghetti sauce
- mix in 1 tbs ea of italian seasoning, basil, & i used a middle eastern herb blend of parsley, cilantro, savory, leek, & tarragon. you can add 1/2 ts of ea of those, or just add another tbs of italian seasoning or basil.
How to Make Very Veggie Pasta
- 1I placed the ingredients in my slow cooker in the order listed. I always use a little water or wine to rinse out my sauce jar, so nothing goes to waste. Then I gently stirred it all together, covered the cooker, & walked away. After 5 hrs, I turned the heat down & cooked my pasta. I always like a little cheese on top.