Vermicelli with Meat Sauce and Feta Cheese1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- vermicelli, cooked
- chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3/4 lb
- ground beef
- 35 oz
- italian plum tomatoes, undrained
- 6 oz
- tomato paste
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 6 oz
- feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make Vermicelli with Meat Sauce and Feta Cheese
- 1Saute the onion in the olive oil over medium heat, then add the ground beef and saute until meat is browned and broken up.
- 2Add the tomatoes and tomato paste.
- 3Mix well, then add the salt, pepper, sugar and basil and let simmer.
- 4Add the cheese to the sauce just before serving.