Vengeance (best served cold)
- 16 oz
- rotini pasta (spiral)
- 10 oz
- jar italian deli mix (olives)plus a few more black ones,if desired
- 16 oz
- jar bernstein's cheese fantastico dressing
- 1/2 lb
- sliced dry salami
- jar artichoke heart, as many as desired
- 1 bunch
- green onion, sliced(some green)
- 1 small
- ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c
- diced red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Vengeance (best served cold)
- 1Cook rotini in boiling water for 8 minutes- just until al dente.Drain, Rinse, Drain.
Drain and chop the deli mix(olives) add a few more sliced black olives , if desired, I like them.
Slice salami into quarters. Add remaining ingredients to the cooled pasta.. Chill overnight so the salad absorbs the dressing.