1 lbground beef
2 3/4 cwater
1 tsponion powder
1/2 lbvelveeta pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2 celbow macaroni, uncooked
How to Make Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Add water, ketchup and onion powder; mix well.
- Bring to boil
- Simmer on medium-low heat 8 to 10 min or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in Velveeta; cook until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a cooked crisp green vegetable, such as broccoli.