- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 3/4 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/2 lb
- velveeta pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 c
- elbow macaroni, uncooked
How to Make Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac
- 1Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- 2Add water, ketchup and onion powder; mix well.
- 3Bring to boil
- 4Simmer on medium-low heat 8 to 10 min or until macaroni is tender.
- 5Stir in Velveeta; cook until melted, stirring occasionally.
- 6Serving Suggestion: Serve with a cooked crisp green vegetable, such as broccoli.