VEGGIE BEEF & ANGEL BOWL
Nancy J. Patrykus
flavors of this simple dish.
It is soul satisfying, sent from heaven,on the wings of an angel!
Feel free to substitute a couple veggies, or add a couple of you favorites.
This is a great dish to play with.
Quick and very easy.
You might want to double the recipe..
it is delish!.
Nancy.....AUG. 19, 2013
- 4-6 oz
- angel hair pasta
- 1/4 c
- catalina (salad) dressing
- 1-1/2 lb
- beef sirloin.... cut into thin strips
- 2 c
- each of...... thin sliced carrots, & bok choy
- 1 c
- each of..... seeded & sliced strips.....red & yellow peppers..
- 1 can(s)
- (14-1/2oz).... beef broth
- 1 tsp
- each of.....garlic powder & ground ginger
How to Make VEGGIE BEEF & ANGEL BOWL
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
Heat Catalina dressing, add meat & carrots,
cook and stir 5-8 minutes.
Or until the meat is cooked through.
Add bok choy, peppers broth and seasonings. Stir.
Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Serve and enjoy... over the hot drained pasta.
Makes 4 two cup servings.