By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspolive oil
1/2 conion, sliced
3 cmushrooms, sliced
1 Tbspgarlic cloves, minced
10 ozbroccoli, frozen
2 Tbsptomato paste
1 cvegetable broth
1/4 cplain, nonfat yogurt
1/4 csour cream, lite
4 cnoodles, cooked
How to Make Vegetable Stroganoff
- Chop carrots.
- Mushrooms are just halved.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, heat oil; saute onion about 3 minutes until soft.
- Add mushrooms and garlic continue cooking another 5 minutes.
- Spoon into slow cooker.
- Add broccoli, carrots, tomato paste and stock.
- Cover and cook on medium for 4 hours until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Caution the carrots may have to be precooked.
- Cook noodles per directions.
- In a small sauce pan stir together cornstarch, yogurt and sour cream.
- Heat gently over low heat for 1 minute.
- (Do not let sauce boil--it will curdle.)
- Stir sauce into vegetable mixture.
- Serve over cooked noodles.