- 4 1/2 lb
- red potatoes cut 1/4 inch thick slices
- 16 oz
- fat free sour cream
- 3/4 lb
- valveeta 2% reduced fat cheese product
- 8 oz
- smoked ham
- 4 slice
- green onions
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make valeeta scalloped potatoes and ham
- 1preeheat oven to 350* spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.Place potatoes large sauce pan;cover with water.
Bring to boil on high heat to low;cover.Simmer 10 to 12 min.or just until potatoes are tender;Remove three-fourths of the potatoes;in large bowl.Add sour cream;mashwith potato masher untiol smooth.Add valveeta,and ham and green onions;mix lightly.Add remaining potatoes slices;stir gently.
- 2Spoon into prepard baking dish;sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 3Bake 30 min.or until heated through
Makes about 16 i cup servings