Two-Cheese Fettuccine Primavera1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozfettucine, uncooked
1 conion, chopped
1 tspgarlic clove, minced
1 Tbspchicken broth
1/2 tspdried oregano
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
2 cbroccoli florets
1red bell pepper, sliced
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Two-Cheese Fettuccine Primavera
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, combine onion, garlic, chicken broth, basil, oregano, and black pepper in a 2-quart glass measure.
- Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high 3 minutes.
- Stir flour into onion mixture.
- Using wire whisk in a salad bowl, blend milk into mixture; recover.
- Stirring with whisk after every 2 minutes, microwave on high 6-7 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir mozzarella cheese into mixture and set aside.
- Place broccoli and bell pepper in a 1-quart casserole.
- Cover and microwave on high 2-3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and stir reserved sauce into it along with the vegetables.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately.