On a personal note: I don't layer mine. I simply mix everything up in a big bowl then spread it out in my casserole pan.
This can also be made ahead of time and frozen. To serve from freezer, heat covered in 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours or until bubbly hot.
1 lbcut up turkey
2/3 cchopped onion
1/4 call purpose flour
1/4 gground white pepper
1/2 tsppoultry seasoning
1/4 tspdry mustard
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 Tbspchopped pimento
4 oz can(s)mushroom pieces, undrained
7 oz pkgspaghetti, cooked and drained
How to Make Turkey Tetrazzini
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Cook onion until tender over medium high heat.
- Blend in flour and seasonings. Remove from heat.
- Gradually stir in milk. Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture thickens. Add 2/3 cup shredded cheese and pimento. Continue stirring until cheese melts. Stir in mushrooms.
- Spray 12 x 8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer ingredients
1/3 cooked spaghetti.
1/3 cheese sauce
repeat layering 2 more times.
- Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes