Turkey Bacon Ziti
- 1 box
- ziti pasta, cooked
- 1/2 pkg
- turkey bacon-baked for 30min
- 1/2 box
- peas, frozen-baked on top of bacon for 10min
- 1 c
- spinach, frozen-microwaved for 2min
- 16 oz
- ricotta cheese
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- shredded mozzarella cheese, to top
How to Make Turkey Bacon Ziti
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place bacon on a baking sheet sprinkled with garlic powder and bake for 30min. Sprinkle the frozen peas on top of the bacon for the last 10min.
- 2Cook pasta as directed on box and drain most of the water.
- 3In a large bowl, add microwaved spinach, peas, and bacon that's been cut into pieces, I used kitchen shears for this. Add the ricotta cheese and pasta with the reserved water. Season and mix until the pasta is coated with ricotta.
- 4Top with shredded mozzarella and enjoy!